|Role and Responsibilities
Starlite is looking for an account associate who can assist the Senior Leadership Team to manage frequent day to day client and agency follow up requests, charting, location strategies and communication. Ideal candidate will become a quick study of company’s order processing and proposal systems and will become the “go to” inside contact while the Senior Leadership team are engaged in client sales meetings. The candidate will preferably have some previous OOH/shopper marketing or advertising experience and will fully embrace the “entrepreneurial hustle” core to the company culture. This position requires a strong work ethic, superior customer service, ability to embrace a team environment, and most critical, possess an enthusiastic personality.
- Create manage and develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for the CMO and EVP.
- Create, manage and develop customer contracts with Agencies and Consumer Product Goods (CPGs) companies.
- Act as communication liaison for CMO and EVP with Clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in regular weekly sales and operations meetings.
- Assist with any open or “loose ends” with client campaigns including but not limited to invoicing and post program reconciliation issues, proof of performance POP reports, and open communications with charting reconciliation.
- Aid Sales and Operations teams in determining available inventory, best locations to support client requests that will be populated in RFPs.
- Occasionally join sales teams on client presentations to capture necessary follow up requests.
- Occasionally join sales teams with local client entertainment functions.
- Learn and utilize Winmo or Cohoot sales tracking system to secure client, agency, brand and contact leads for sales teams.
- Support communication with Printers and printing orders as well as confirming ship to locations.
- Be available to answer questions from field teams related to posting campaigns.
- Maintain inventory of company assets in storage and check on condition of equipment from time to time.
- Assist Chief Digital Officer from time to time with system or data projects.
- Assist EVP of Real Estate in location research and unit locations reviews as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-2 Years of OOH or Shopper Marketing CPG experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Power point.
- Prior experience in ad planning or charting software.
- Genuine interest and passion for our artistic medium.
- Articulate, Professional, Confident with a healthy sense of humor.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Charismatic presence both on the phone and in person.
- Values meritocracy of a non-corporate environment where results dictate the pace of career development.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key senior level sales and operation people and quickly become an integral part of the team.
- Possess critical thinking skills required to deliver error free client proposals.
- Prior contract and or RFP experience in a sales organization.