We are Starlite Media, an advertising company which is transforming the way brands connect with retail audiences. Our static and digital advertising network offers high impact exposure at the point of purchase, giving brands unique reach and capabilities. Based in NYC near Union Square, we have the vibe of a tech startup, and the heritage of an established business that has a presence 20 of the top DMAs.
We are market leaders with a vast national network of advertising solutions. We specialize in providing advertising opportunities at supermarket anchored retail centers nationwide.
Our heritage and expertise over the years has helped us form strong working relationships with numerous retail and REIT partners, and our operational excellence and premium inventory is what keeps brands returning to us year after year.
We are now embarking on an aggressive digital transformation of our advertising network with state-of-the-art digital displays, and with that, our sales and operations team is growing.
This role demands an upbeat, energetic, and proactive coordinator, who will operate across both our sales and charting teams, assisting with, and sometimes leading, new campaign opportunities from initiation through to delivery.
Ideally, you will have an understanding of the Out of Home advertising industry and the various formats that exist. You will have had experience coordinating similar duties.
Working alongside our sales team, you will attend sales meetings and pitches, helping to give agencies and clients an overview of the products and services we offer. WA key area of your role will be helping to complete request for proposals (RFP’s) from our advertising partners, which means querying our available inventory and footprint to tailor a suitable proposal.
Within your first three months:
- You will gain an understanding of our advertising formats and travel to some of our markets and sites
- You will gain a good understanding of how to query our charting software for available inventory
- You will join sales meetings, entertainment, lunch and learns, and conference calls, with our advertising clients and partners
Within your first year:
- You will be comfortable receiving and responding to RFP’s from clients and agencies
- You will be comfortable presenting to clients and agencies, educating them around Starlite’s capabilities
- You will be forging new relationships with clients directly and well on your way to progressing into a higher role within Starlite
- You will attend industry events and be comfortable in networking situations
- You will be hitting initial KPI’s and sales targets and receiving commissions and bonuses along the way
- You will strive to provide first class service to all of our clients, in a patient and efficient way
- You will communicate opportunities and challenges, and work proactively as well as part of a team
You want this role because:
- You want to be working in an environment that will give you growth
- You have 2 years’ work experience
- You are degree educated
- You have multimedia experience and knowledge, ideally within the area of out-of-home advertising
- You have some sales experience/exposure
- You are an outstanding communicator
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You want to contribute in making Starlite a fun and rewarding place to work
How to apply:
- Upload via our site or email email@example.com your resume and a cover letter
- Please include your available start date and your current salary/expectation